Water System Disinfection & Room Disinfection
Click on the below sections for more information.
GMS Services Ltd offer a full range of water hygiene solutions. This includes water chlorination, pre commission cleaning and disinfections of new and existing domestic hot and cold water systems, water tank cleaning, shock disinfection following contamination and automated continuous dosing.
All our services are delivered by fully trained staff who have experience of working in many differing settings to ensure a solution can be achieved for all our client’s needs.
Our services include:
- Water system cleaning & disinfection
- Water tank cleaning & disinfection
- Continuous dosing
- Shock disinfection following contamination
- New mains water pipework disinfections with certification for local water authorities
- Pre-commission cleaning of new plumbing installations
- Full UK coverage
Water tanks should be regularly inspected and cleaned as required. Failure to do this can result in the tank conditions deteriorating as per picture below left. Your tank should be kept as clean as possible like the image below right.
When should I clean and disinfect my water system?
- When new or following a refurbishment of a water system
- Following modification work to water system
- Following periods of little use such of the water system
- Following tank inspections reporting tank contamination
- Following adverse water sample results
- If there is a case of legionnaires’ disease associated to the water system
- Following a legionella risk assessment if it recommends that cleaning is required
If you would like to arrange a disinfection service or just simply want some advice. Please contact us via phone or email and one of our consultants will be there to assist you.
What is room disinfection fogging?
Room Disinfection and fogging is a process of decontaminating rooms, spaces or full buildings.
This is usually carried out following periods of closure, following suspected contamination or during a case of a contagious virus within a setting.
GMS use a methodical process for each space using safe and environmentally friendly chemicals which can be left to dry without any dangerous by-products being left on surface.
It also dries streak and stain free. They are proven to kills 99.9% of bacteria including coronavirus.
From classrooms to offices, from toilets to fleet vehicles, GMS can cover the entire spectrum of cleaning services. We can also supply you and your cleaning teams with the equipment and chemicals to fit the applications you need to use them for.
We can also disinfect outdoor seating areas for a complete peace of mind.
See our video below for an example of the SaniSpray system which GMS recommend for spray disinfection using hydrogen peroxide based chemicals.